The Building Pathways Case Study Report, “If You Can See It, You Can Be It: Pipelines for Women into the Trades,” can be viewed or downloaded here.
See the Building Pathways case study presentation to UK industry stakeholders on June 9, 2022 here!
Building Pathways’ Build A Life That Works project does outreach to women, educates them on opportunities in the construction trades and steers them toward openings in registered apprenticeship programs.
Build A Life worksite fence scrims make tradeswomen visible
Meet Joan, Davy, Lindsey and Contina.
Build A Life‘s online Tradeswomen Tuesday begins with NABTU Tradeswomen’s recruitment video
BUILT TO LAST:
Best Practices for Diversity in the Construction Industry
The Massachusetts Casino
Development Experience, 2019
PGTI: The Policy Group on Tradeswomen’s Issues is Building Pathways’ policy partner.
PGTI’s One Pagers provide short introductions to policy and practice issues
- Access and Opportunity Committees (AOCs): Best practices for monitoring project workforce diversity “Starting a New AOC”
- The Case For Following State Laws Requiring the Hiring of Tradeswomen on State Construction Projects
- Ten Things Apprenticeship Programs Can do to Increase the Number of Women
- Model Language for Project Labor Agreements
- Policy Group on Tradeswomen’s Issues Model of Integrated Supply and Demand
- Gender Equity in the Construction Workforce
- Workforce Diversity in Public Construction