The Building Pathways Case Study Report, “If You Can See It, You Can Be It: Pipelines for Women into the Trades,” can be viewed or downloaded here.
Building Pathways’ Build A Life That Works project does outreach to women, educates them on opportunities in the construction trades and steers them toward openings in registered apprenticeship programs.
Build A Life worksite fence scrims make tradeswomen visible
Meet Joan, Davy, Lindsey and Contina.
Build A Life‘s online Tradeswomen Tuesday begins with NABTU Tradeswomen’s recruitment video
The Massachusetts Casino
Development Experience, 2019
PGTI: The Policy Group on Tradeswomen’s Issues is Building Pathways’ policy partner.
PGTI’s One Pagers provide short introductions to policy and practice issues
- Access and Opportunity Committees (AOCs): Best practices for monitoring project workforce diversity “Starting a New AOC”
- The Case For Following State Laws Requiring the Hiring of Tradeswomen on State Construction Projects
- Ten Things Apprenticeship Programs Can do to Increase the Number of Women
- Model Language for Project Labor Agreements
- Policy Group on Tradeswomen’s Issues Model of Integrated Supply and Demand
- Gender Equity in the Construction Workforce
- Workforce Diversity in Public Construction