Women in Male-Dominated Industries: A Toolkit of Strategies. Australian Human Rights Commission. 2013.
Under-representation by Gender and Race in Apprenticeships: Research summary, UK, Newton and Williams, Institute for Employment Studies, 2013. The Trades Union Congress (TUC)
- Unionlearn, the National Apprenticeship Service and the Skills Funding Agency shared responsibility for commissioning of this research, with the funding provided by the National Apprenticeship Service disseminated through unionlearn.
- Clarke, L., Michielsens, E. and Snijders, S. Misplaced Gender diversity policies and practices in the British construction industry: developing and inclusive and transforming strategy
- Reclaim Holloway, campaigning for a Women’s Building to be built on the site of the largest women’s prison in Western Europe. Holloway was closed in 2016.
- Community Plan for Holloway, an independent campaign working to ensure the Islington community is at the heart of the redevelopment of Holloway Prison.
- “It’s a Women’s Centre on the site of a women’s prison. Why would we let women design it?” London in Bits, July 14, 2021
- ”Who Owns the Legacy of a Women’s Prison?” Anna Russell, The New Yorker, Sept 28, 2021
Media reports on the CIOB Diversity and Inclusion Charter
- “Amid labor shortages in construction, new reports expose failures in diversity and inclusion” Archnitect News, Dec 10, 2021
- “CIOB launches diversity and inclusion charter” Scottish Construction News, 26 Nov 2021